Volunteer Ambassador Program
The Volunteer Ambassador Program raises community awareness of Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper, water pollution issues in Western New York, and direct actions to reduce pollution. Ambassadors are highly trained volunteers who represent the organization at various community, school, and organization events and programs.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have working email address and phone number
- Able to work independently
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Responsible and committed
- Willing to learn about water issues and teach others
- Committed to and passionate about BNW’s mission: We protect and restore our water and surrounding ecosystems for the benefit of current and future generations. We PROTECT clean water. We RESTORE the health of ecosystems. We CONNECT people to the water. We INSPIRE economic growth and community engagement.
VOLUNTEER AMBASSADOR INTRODUCTION VIDEO
Interested in learning more? Watch this webinar to learn more about the Volunteer Ambassador Program!
Hear from real Volunteer Ambassadors about their experience:
The 2018 Volunteer Ambassador Handbook hand book is available here
Read about our current Volunteer Ambassadors.